GT vs CSK: On March 31, the new season of the Indian Premier League will begin when the Gujarat Titans, the defending champions, take on the MS Dhoni-led CSK team (Friday). The match will be held in Ahmedabad’s renowned Narendra Modi Stadium. Check out our recommended Predicted Playing XI for the upcoming GT vs. CSK matchup before the game. GT vs CSK Probable Playing XI.
GT vs CSK Probable Playing 11: Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings – Match 1 – IPL 2023
During the Indian Premier League 2022 (IPL 2022), Gujarat Giants and Chennai Super Kings faced off twice. Gujarat Titans defeated Chennai Super Kings in both games. The defending champions will want to beat CSK in order to extend their winning streak. It won’t be simple, though, as CSK has put together a strong team under the guidance of the seasoned Mahendra Singh Dhoni. GT vs CSK Probable Playing XI.
- David Miller and other South African Players will miss the first match due to National Duty.
- Be Stokes will play as a specialist batsman, as he is recovering from his knee injury.
- GT vs CSK Match will start at 7:30PM IST
- To watch it online, visit JioCinema. TV Broadcasting rights are issues to Star Sports.
Match 1: IPL 2023 Details
- GT vs CSK, IPL 2023, Match 1
- GT vs CSK Match Date: 31 March, 7:30 PM IST
- GT vs CSK Match Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
- First Match of this IPL Season with new rules.
Gujarat Titans Predicted Playing 11
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha, Kane Williamson, Hardik Pandya, Vijay Shankar, Matthew Wade, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Shivam Mavi, Mohammed Shami, Joshua Little
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
Devon Conway, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ambati Rayudu, Ben Stokes, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni, Deepak Chahar, Mukesh Choudhary, Matheesha Pathirana
GT vs CSK Pitch Report – NARENDRA MODI STADIUM Pitch Report
The Narendra Modi Stadium’s wicket frequently offers a good batting surface. The wicket at Narendra Modi Stadium often provides a decent batting surface. However, as the game goes on, the spinners will become more useful on the pitch. The pitch, will make the spinners more effective as the game progresses. The typical first inning score on this surface is 170. The majority of the time, chasing teams have won. GT vs CSK Probable Playing XI.
GT vs CSK Weather Report
GT vs CSK Probable Playing XI. The weather in Ahmedabad is clear. The temperature is expected to stay around 23° C on the match day with 34-36% humidity and 10-12 km/h wind speed. There are 0% chances of Rain during the match.
NARENDRA MODI STADIUM Statistics:
|Batting first team||6 matches won, 4 lost|
|Bowling first team||4 matches won, 6 lost|
|1st Innings average score||160|
|2nd Innings average score||137|
|Highest Total Score||234/2|
|Lowest Total Score||66/10|
|Highest Chased Score||166/3|
|Lowest Defended Score||107/7|
Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super kings (GT vs CSK) Match Overview
GT vs CSK Match Overview: Gujarat Titans will take on Chennai Super kings in Tata IPL on Friday, 31st March 2023 at 7:30PM IST. It’s a battle between the Defending Champions Gujarat Titans (GT) and 4 time IPL winners Chennai Super Kings (CSK). GT vs CSK Probable Playing XI.
Gujarat Titans (GT) Updates
- Hardik Pandya will be the Skipper for defending champions.
- David Miller and Rashid Khan will play key role in this match.
- GT has a team of well balanced players and will be aiming for a big win in this match.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will be the probable opening pair.
- Mathew Wade will come one down.
- Kane Williamson and Hardik Pandya will be stay back and handle the middle order of the Gujarat Titans.
- Wriddhiman Saha will be the man behind the wickets for Gujarat Titans
- Mohammad Shami and Alzarri Joseph will lead the bowling attack for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid Khan and Rahul Tewatia will be leading the Spin attack for the team.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) UpdateS
- Chennai Super Kings’ Team had a perfectly balanced team with higher experience.
- MS Dhoni, the skipper will be leading the team for an amazing start of this IPL Season.
- Core Team of CSK will consists of players like Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja (Jaddu_, and Moeen Ali. Ben Stokes will also play a major role.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will be the opening pair.
- Moeen Ali will bat one down.
- Ben Stokes and Ambati Rayudu with Ravindra Jadeja and MS Dhoni will handle the middle order.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will handle the Spin Attack.
- Deepak Chahar and Tushar Deshpande will lead the pace attack.
Head to Head: Gujarat Titans vs. Chennai Super Kings
In the 29th game of the IPL’22, GT played CSK for the first time. The game was in Pune, and Hardik Pandya, the captain of CSK, was not there. Rashid Khan, who was captain at the time, won the toss and told Chennai to bat first. Ruturaj Gaikad and Ambati Rayudu stepped up after CSK lost two wickets early on and helped steady the ship. Ambati Rayudu didn’t make it to 50, but Gaikwad kept going and hit a magnificent 73 off just 48 balls to help his team get to a good 169-5. The best bowler was Alzarri Joseph, who had a record of 2–34. Shami and Dayal each got one wicket as well.
Coming back to try to beat 170, Gujarat’s top two batsmen, Gill and Shankar, quickly lost their form. At 48-4, the team was in trouble, but David Miller took charge and scored 94 runs, which won the game, in just 51 balls. He hit the winning shot at 184. Along with Theeshana, Jadeja, and Choundary’s wickets, Dwayne Bravo’s spell of 3-23 did not help. Rashid Khan, the captain, scored 40 runs in just 21 balls, and Gujarat reached their goal with one ball to spare.
The next time they played was in the 62nd match of the league at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. CSK won the toss and chose to bat. They only got a score of 133-5, with Ruturaj Gaikwad scoring 53 runs off 49 balls. He got some help from Narayan Jagadeesan, who scored 39 runs in 33 balls, but CSK couldn’t speed up because of the low strike rate. Rashid, Alzarri, and Sai Kishore each got one wicket, but Mohammad Shami’s 2–19 was the best deal.
Wriddhiman Saha’s steady 67 runs in 57 balls led the Titans to a 7-wicket win over Kings, which never seemed in danger. But they did it with only 5 balls left over. Maheesh Theekshana had two wickets, and Mooen Ali had one.
|17-Apr-2022||Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans||Gujarat Titans||3 Wickets||Pune|
|15-May-2022||Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans||Gujarat Titans||7 Wickets||Mumbai|
GT vs CSK Match Win Probability
According to our experts, Gujarat Titans is more likely to win this match. The tentative score will be between 160-210 runs. Gujarat Titans are the defending champions and most probably they will win this match. Chennai might win the toss and elect to bowl first, as MS Dhoni, the mastermind likes to chase. GT vs CSK Probable Playing XI.
GT vs CSK Live Telecast
GT vs CSK will be live telecast on Star Sports and JioCinema.
GT vs CSK Top Picks
- Shubman Gill: He has been in decent form recently and will continue to be one of the best picks for your fantasy cricket team.
- Hardik Pandya: Hardik Pandya is one of the best all-rounders and skipper of GT. He will score some good points in this match.
- Ravindra Jadeja: Jadeja will also be one of the good picks. He can be considered as Vice-captain for your fantasy cricket team.
- Moeen Ali: Moeen Ali will be one the key players to watch in this match. As the pitch is good for spinners, he might take 3 or more wickets giving a score of good points in your Probable Playing XI team.
Note: Final Team will be announced 30 mins before the match starts, i.e. after the toss and lineups announcements.