The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom
If you have exhausted the inventory of a shop in Tears of the Kingdom and still require more items, this guide will assist you in restocking. Following the tradition established by Breath of the Wild, Tears of the Kingdom’s shops and vendors offer limited quantities of materials, weapons, and armor. Typically, there are fewer than 10 units of a particular item available at any given location. Fortunately, it is remarkably simple to bypass the system and replenish shop inventories within seconds. No complex tricks or workarounds are necessary, and at the time of writing, this method is compatible with all game versions up to 1.1.2.
Restocking Through Saving & Loading:
To restock any shop in Tears of the Kingdom, follow these steps:
1. Purchase all available units of the desired item from the shop until none remain.
2. Gather wood and flint to create a fire.
3. Rest beside the fire until the following day.
4. Manually save the game.
5. Load the game from the recently created save.
That’s all there is to it! The item you previously bought from the vendor will now be fully restocked. You can repeat this process as many times as desired. With this method, the stock of any shop becomes effectively infinite. If you have sufficient rupees, you can technically purchase a thousand arrows or any other item.
Crystallized Charges can also be restocked using the Save/Load method. The game’s system treats these charges as regular items for this purpose.
Restocking Through Resting:
If the aforementioned tactic does not yield the desired results, you can attempt an alternative method to achieve the same outcome. Follow these steps:
1. Purchase all available units of the desired item from the shop.
2. Travel to a distant location away from the shop (distance matters).
The Kamatukis Shrine is an ideal universal fast-travel point for this purpose, as no vendors are nearby.
3. Create a fire and rest beside it for a full day (24 hours).
You will need to rest twice to ensure that 24 hours have elapsed.
4. Return to the shop, and you will find that the item you previously purchased is now restocked.
5. Repeat this process as necessary.
This method is slightly more involved than the previous one and takes longer to complete. However, we recommend using the Save/Load method, as it is undoubtedly the superior approach for restocking shops.
Next: The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom – How To Acquire The Froggy Armor
If you bought everything in a shop in Tears of the Kingdom and still need to buy more, this guide can help you restock.
Continuing the tradition set by Breath of the Wild, shops, and vendors in Tears of the Kingdom sell materials, weapons, and armor in small batches. Generally, there are less than 10 of one item on sale at a given location.
Luckily, it is incredibly easy to circumvent the system and have shops restock their inventory in a matter of seconds. No fancy tricks or workarounds are needed for this to work, and at the time of writing, this method works with all game versions up to 1.1.2.
Restocking By Saving & Loading
To restock any shop in Tears of the Kingdom, here is what you will have to do.
- Buy out the item in the shop until there are none left.
- Take out wood and flint to make a fire.
- Rest by the fire till the next day.
- Manually save the game.
- Load the game from the save you just made.
And that’s it! The item you just bought out from the vendor will be fully back in stock. You can repeat this process however many times you want. With this method, any shop’s stock is effectively infinite. You can technically buy a thousand arrows if you have the rupees to spend on it.
Crystallized Charges can also be restocked by using the Save/Load method. These are considered the same as regular items by the game’s system for this purpose.
Restock By Resting
If, for some reason, the tactic above is not working out for you, you can also try another method to achieve the same effect. Here’s what you do.
- Buy out the item you want the shop to restock.
- Travel to a location far away from the shop (distance matters). The Kamatukis Shrine works as a universal fast-travel point for this purpose, as there are no vendors nearby.
- Create a fire and rest by it until one complete day (24 hrs) has passed. You will need to rest twice to make sure 24 hours have passed.
- Travel back to the shopand you’ll see the item you bought out is back in stock.
- Repeat as many times as necessary.
This method is a bit more involved than the first one and takes longer to complete. We recommend the Save/Load method as it is inarguably the better process to restock shops.
Next: The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom – How To Get The Froggy Armor